1. Well, since I'm done having babies . . .
2. My son just started driving and I need a major distraction.
3. I really need a job, promotion, etc.
4. Since , I'm never going to be rich, I thought I'd at least try to be smart.
5. I just need to know a bunch of stuff I don't know yet.
6. I have some extra money to blow.
7. Validate me, validate me, validate me.
8. All who are wandering, have no direction.
9. I need some friends.
10. I tend to flourish in community. I need an academic one.
Okay, so number six and nine are not true. Why I am procrasti-writing this essay so many different times is beyond me. Except my penchant for self-sabotage and desire for perfection and insatiable need to be accepted . . . .